Welcome to SOYBEAN OIL
Nutritional Functions:Soybean Oil is used as a Cooking as well as Salad oil, since it is free from Cholesterol, low in Saturated Fat and rich in natural Tocopherol (Vitamin-E). Soyabean Oil can be used for making food products.
Non Nutritional Functions
1. Tocopherol content in Soybean Oil, is active in Improving Immunity, Controlling Ageing, Cardiovascular Diseases and also finds use in Cancer treatment.
2. Being a semi drying oil, Soybean Oil is used in Surface Coating Industries such as Paints, Varnishes, Printing Ink and related products.
3. Soybean Oil can also be used for making Alkyd Resins, Core Oils and Blown Oils, used in metal foundries for making moulds and patterns.
4. Soybean Oil can be used for making Plasticizers and Epoxydised Oils, to maintain the plasticity of PVC and as a stabilizer for increasing the stability in PVC and Pesticides.
5. Soybean Oil can be used for Fortification with anti-oxidant like BHA (Butylated Hydroxy Anisole) after hydrogenation, which increases the shelf life of BHA.